Joe, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Electronics has been my highest study connections and repair

I have an IPhone 6. My Google Maps App is driving me crazy!

Customer Question

I have an IPhone 6. My Google Maps App is driving me crazy! It's always one step behind where I am so I miss turns and get lost. I'm thinking that my GPS is screwed up. How do I fix that???? HELP!!!!!
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Joe replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Occasionally this is a problem, not very often but even I have experienced the problem on my iphone. Try soft resetting your iphone by holding the lock and home buttons until the apple logo comes up and try the app again, generally this only lasts for one trip on a single day though. Try another app such as the waze app and if it is ok then you know it is with google maps, however if waze has the same problem then it very well could be an gyro/gps issue or network issue.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.