JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.
53814968

Are the a T & T towers down?? We have 3 A T & T cell phones

Customer Question

are the a T & T towers down?? We have 3 A T & T cell phones all 3 are saying no service and wont make phone calls have been doing that for the past 4 hours
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
if I cant get an answer right away I don't want to pay for this
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 8 months ago.

Hello and good evening to you.

AT&T is facing issues in a number of states. The most recent outage reports have come in from areas like Houston, Duluth, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Anchorage, Chicago, Saint Louis, Austin, Dallas, and Cloquet. To see if your area is affected, please click here to visit AT&T's Outage Map. You can zoom in and out of the map to see your location.

Hello Susan.

I am just checking to see if you were able to identify if AT&T was having issues in your area.

Please click 3 to 5 stars located at the top or bottom of the page to give me a positive rating so that I can get paid for assisting you.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.