Viet-Cell Phone Tech
Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot all cell phones.
30037186

I updated my I-phone 4 and now it ssays I have to activate

Customer Question

I updated my I-phone 4 and now it ssays I have to activate it with an Apple ID and Password. I don't have a password. Now I can't get into my phon
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Your Apple ID is the email address associated with your iPhone. Now, to reset your Apple password, please click on the Apple website below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/

, then there, enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple password.

- If it does not work, please let me know the email address (or part of the email address) currently showing on your iPhone.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

- If that does not work, please click on the website below:

http://getsupport.apple.com/

, then there, select the option Apple ID, then option Lost Apple ID Password, then there, you can schedule a support phone call.

- If there is still any issue, please let me know the exact email address (or part of the email address) currently showing on your iPhone.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.