Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have a huawei phone with a U8652 software running on it, i

Customer Question

I have a huawei phone with a U8652 software running on it, i dont think my phone is connected to the internet correctly
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Randy***** CellTech replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Does the name of your home wifi network appear in the list of available networks on the Huawei phone?

If yes, does it ask you for a wifi password ***** you tap on it to connect?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Its not the wifi at the office or at my house that I am trying to cannect to, it the mobile network or telecom network that i cant connect to. I had a iPhone 5s that I could not get fixed and changed it to this used Huawei, the internet is not connected or picking up, but the phone calls and text messages are working fine.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
When in select networks, I can see two available networks, 54110 3G and 54110 2G

Is that the Spark Telecom network?