Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

Cannot refresh AT&T mail. Unable to add contacts names/eml

Customer Question

Cannot refresh AT&T mail. Unable to add contacts names/eml addresses to contact folder.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Internet Explorer
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
To Yahoo

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No thanks

ok

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

You don't want me to fix the problem.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another computer tech; I can help you with this.

Do you still need help with this issue?

Is there any error or message when using your att email?

Please let me know; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
error msg when attempt made to add name to contact list folder

What's the error or message?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Would you like me to connect remotely to your computer and fix? You can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you.

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Wndows 7

Thank you. Would you like me to connect remotely to your computer and fix? You can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. This issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I can provide written instructions you can try.

What's the error or message, if any, when attempting to add name to contact list folder or when refreshing your email?

Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 8 months ago.

Do you still need help with this issue?

Do you go to the website yahoo.com website for using email?

Would you like me to provide written instructions you can use for fixing this issue? Or would you like me to connect remotely to your computer, and fix this issue directly for you?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.