Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers, Electronics, and Cell and Mobile Technology
23511658

I have 2 lines coming into building into my switchboard that

Customer Question

i have 2 lines coming into building into my switchboard that connects to all our offices. currently i want to allocate the lines from the street to 2 new offices.
how do i do such from the phone room.
system is from the 80's. old school switchboard
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Depending on how old school it is exactly, it may be easiest to leave the programming in place and then just patch those extensions into the line cards on the system that currently perform the function you want to relocate. Anything other than that will need some rather involved.programming. While I can give you some.guidance for the programming, you should be aware that I don't advise trying to program one of these systems unless you have a great deal of background doing it.