Engineer John C., Cell Phones Expert
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and A+ Certified
23822421

I need to get record of cell phone of my husband

Customer Question

Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need to record of my husbands cell phone, call logs and possible text messages. His phone number is ***********
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

If you plan to record telephone calls, you should be aware that there are federal and state wiretapping laws that may limit your ability to do so. These laws not only expose you to the risk of criminal prosecution, but also potentially give an injured party a civil claim for money damages against you.

From a legal standpoint, the most important question in the recording context is whether you must get consent from one or all of the parties to a phone call or conversation before recording it. Federal law and many state wiretapping statutes permit recording if one party to the phone call or conversation consents. Other states require that all parties to the communication consent.

If your husband does not consent to be recorded, then it would be illegal and we cannot help you with that, unfortunately.

Best of lucks,