Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers, Electronics, and Cell and Mobile Technology
23511658

Wull pay 10.00 code ;a will pay 10.00 code for motoro;a 1680

Customer Question

wull pay 10.00 for unlock code for motoro;awill pay 10.00 for unlock code for motoro;a 1680
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry if i am being impatient but my dad gave this phone to me before he passed . it really means a lot to me to have it unlocked .really . it was a prized posseion of his and one of the I have left of his and it really means a great to to have it back on .please help ? The. IMEI #00170669274890
Motorola i680 Brute flip phone thr already activated telephone number assigned to it is #********** and my home # ************ thank you so very much for your help Eric ****************

What you will have to do is go to a SIM-Unlock site to get the code.

Optionally, you can contact the original carrier to whom the phone is locked... they should unlock it at no charge. If you want to go with a SIM-Unlock purchase, here is an example of one:

http://bitli.es/Ms4Q8x