Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

Sony Xperia Arc s ....I was simply trying to 'repair' it as

Customer Question

Sony Xperia Arc s ....I was simply trying to 'repair' it as it allows me to do in Sony Companion....then all of a sudden i get an error...and now I cannot turn the effing thing on (pardon my cursing...I am agitated). When I press the power button and menu button (or volume down button, or back button) the Sony logo comes on but then a white triangle with an 'i' in it comes on....i can't turn it on and it wont recognize the sony companion 'repair' process anymore.
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Its a white triangle with an exclamation point in it....not an 'i'. sorry.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
my xperia will not boot up. it will not recognize the pc companion.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Michael, I paid $13 for you to reply in this way....? I don't understand. You gave me no answer as to my problem .....nice business.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please just refund my $13 if you will be just giving me the same answers (that have not worked for me) from the Sony Xperia forum or any other forum.In fact, can you just refund my money....I feel a bit taken.