Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers, Electronics, and Cell and Mobile Technology
23511658

Lester moskois in Jamaica and cannot make calls. what do we

Customer Question

lester mosko(###) ###-####is in Jamaica and cannot make calls. what do we do. this is his wifw ack in lake worth florida
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

This will depend on the service provider for the phone.

Make sure roaming is turned on, and also that the provider has service there. The person using the phone should be able to call 611 on that phone to reach the service provider where they are.