Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

I have been experiencing numerous problem w/my Panasonic

Customer Question

i have been experiencing numerous problem w/my Panasonic cell phone for 6 months. here are the following issues:
can barely hear anyone on the other end of the phone. I keep asking people to speak up, etc. I try speaker phone option. still can barely hear caller. volume is on the highest level.
the redial option does not work. shows me caller ID numbers which I can already pick up on the caller ID choice button. because I don't sleep wells and get calls from appx 7am to 2AM from God know who I have tried to turn ringer off. still rings. have put it on silent. still rings. tried the don't ring between this hour until this hour. does not work. would like this to work, and permanently. how do I unblock a call I blocked? what is auto talk? call sharing? how do I delete one msg at a time instead of all. there is no option for this. and, again I CAN"T HEAR PEOPLE!!! please help me. model#KXTGCA20. thank you. your 800 number to help is worthless. won't send me to tech support even though it says it will. suzan grace ingui ***************. ************
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG (but have no "A" in it. Those are for the cordless handsets ONLY).
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and of more than one, do ALL handsets have this same issue?
3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
4) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly - at least for the volume level?

5) What is the AGE of this system?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)