Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

When we call our LG Tracfone, it does not ring. We are able,

Customer Question

When we call our LG Tracfone, it does not ring. We are able, however, to make calls and to send text messages but incomes calls go automatically to an automated messaging center. Please HELP. I have called tech. support twice and they are not able to help. When I press the volume key at the right side of the phone, it tells me that sound has been deactivated but I am not able to activate it.
JA: Sometimes cell phone issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Cell Phone Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Cell Phone Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of at this time.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cell Phone Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which model LG phone you have?

Thank you