Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

My name is ***** ***** Greer and I am hoping you can help me

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Greer and I am hoping you can help me with my S6
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I dropped my phone and cracked the screen. It was all working fine, but a few days ago the power button stopped working. It was all good until I let my phone die and now I can not turn it back on I have tried putting it into download mode with a computer by holding the volume and home button. But that doesnt work. Hoping there is another way to get it turned back on.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cell Phone Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens now when you try to turn it on