Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I just had a chat with one of your technicians about my

Customer Question

I just had a chat with one of your technicians about my phone range extender when the line was cut off. The problem is I get a red blinking light ONLY.
Your technician suggested to plug the extender nearer to the base so it can complete the registration process. This is what I did the extender is now only 12 feet from the base still red light blinking.
Thanks. Andreas Werner
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Andreas.

There are no prior questions under your account on this topic. I can help you with it, but need complete details from you (make/model, etc)