Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers, Electronics, and Cell and Mobile Technology
23511658

I have a LG-VX8300. I want to set up the answering person as

Customer Question

I have a LG-VX8300. I want to set up the answering person as my wife instead of me. What are the steps to go through to set up her voice when the voice mail answers.
Thanks, Mike
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Cell Phones category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

This is a cell phone, so it will depend on your service provider. Who is your service provider? With that information, I can give you specific instructions.

I'll give you the instructions for Verizon to start with. If you have a different provider, let me know and I will update my instructions.

Start by calling your voicemail as you normally would. After listening to all of your messages listen to the options and choose option 4, then choose 3 , then option 1.