Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I have a lg ultimate 2 LG L41C phone. Tracphone sent me a

Customer Question

I have a lg ultimate 2 LG L41C phone. Tracphone sent me a new sim, They said I need it. I am trying to replace the Sim. The bacK of phone is off. The battery is out. I canot find the sim card to remove it.
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

There are mainly two types of networks i.e GSM and CDMA. GSM works by changing SIM cards which is more suitable for people who travel. CDMA phones requires programming on the chip of phone to change network/change number/change SIM card details - some CDMA phone doesn't have SIM slots.

In the U.S., Sprint, Verizon and U.S. Cellular use CDMA. AT&T and T-Mobile use GSM.

The reason I explained is, phone models utilizing the Verizon or Sprint CDMA network have the letter C in the model name, while phones using the AT&T or T-Mobile GSM network have the letter G.

Your Phone is L41C which means it is a CDMA phone and it doesn't has a SIM slot on it (as you can't find the SIM on it). Tracphone programmed your number directly on the chip of the phone. If the phone is working, then you don't need a SIM card. If the phone is not working, then you need to send it to Tracphone directly to get the card programmed into the phone.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.