Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

My phone will not come on ; 2 days ago it did a strange

Customer Question

my phone will not come on ; 2 days ago it did a strange sound like for the emergency brocast system and then it started to show red and green light on it .
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What maker and model # ***** phone do you have?

How old is the phone?

Try removing the battery for 2 days and 2 nights. Then put the battery back in, make sure it is thoroughly charged by putting it on the charger for 6 hours or more (regardless of whether it shows as fully charged already - new batteries need this to be done since they have been sitting idle on a shelf for a while, before they are first used...) and see if, after that, it works again.