Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have an old Palm Z22 that I forgot the password to and

Customer Question

I have an old Palm Z22 that I forgot the password ***** and would like to get contact info from.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is 10+ years old. forgot the password
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cell Phone Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I do not want my old data deleted. I want to be able to save it onto my computer.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I forgot the password ***** my palm. I want to be able to retrieve contacts from my palm with out using my password.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Cell Phones category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.