Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I am trying to transfer a picture from my flip phone to my

Customer Question

My name is Pat. I am trying to transfer a picture from my flip phone to my computer but I don't know how. Please help. Thank you.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The phone is a LG and i have the USB cable hooked up to my HP laptop which uses windows 10. It doesn't want to recognize that i have the cable hooked into the computer.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cell Phone Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The process of getting the phone to 'talk' to the computer may take a few steps the first time.

Go to 'Computer' and see whether the phone, when plugged in to the computer, is actually showing up there. If so, the first steps are done, if not let me know, please, after also looking for the phone in 'Device Manager'. (There, look esp. among the device icon-lets with ! or ? over them.)