Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers, Electronics, and Cell and Mobile Technology
23511658

I WAS CHANGING SIM CARDS TO ACCOMIDATE MY CHANGING FROM AT&T

Customer Question

I WAS CHANGING SIM CARDS TO ACCOMIDATE MY CHANGING FROM AT&T TO VERIZON. I HAD A PROBLEM REMOVING THE OLD SIM CARD AND WHEN IT CAN OUT OF MY INSTRUMENT I DIDN'T SEE THE CARD HOLDER. THEREFORE I INSERTED THE NEW VERIZON SIM CARD WITHOUT PUTTING IT INTO THE HOLDER. NOW I CAN'T GET THE CARD OUT OF MY PHONE TO PUT IT INTO THE HOLDER AND INSERT IT PROPERLY. HOW CAN I REMOVE THE CARD FROM MY DEVICE SO THAT I CAN NOW INSTALL IT PROPERLY.
DON
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

The only way you can get it out without opening the phone up would be to use very fine tweezers to pull it out or to put double sided tape onto something that is thin enough to stick in next to the card, for example, to stick to the card and pull it out. The best option would be to disassemble to phone to remove it safely.