Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I play video bingo and it is my favorite game. You have

Customer Question

I play video bingo and it is my favorite game. You have stolen my points for the third time and I want to know how you can legally do this. I had 6,395,430!points and you dropped me back rom100. That can't be legal.nnmy user name is ***** ***** my password ***** **********. I expect a reply. Thank you. Opal **********. **********. ***************
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 10 months ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, as JustAnswer Experts do not have access to gaming accounts.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
How do I get to contact GSN.com?
Hello:
You can contact GSN here:
http://www.gsn.com/help/contact.html
I will go ahead and close your question and return any deposit back to the original funding source. No need to reply as that will reopen your question.
Good luck and have a great day!
Gina