Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years
32989067

I have a sharp Aquos and am getting message unfortunately

Customer Question

I have a sharp Aquos and am getting message unfortunately the process.com.android.phone has stopped.its a constant message I tried everything nothing is working help
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome Joe

So we do not go over the steps that you have already done, what exactly have you tried already to fix this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Master reset ,clear data and cache in apps contacts ,sim toolkit
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** mislead you as the issue is easy to confirm following a master reset as this rules out software (the firmware) as the issue

It is the internal memory that has faulted.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the phone to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im sorry but i paid 13.00 for an answer i could have received in a store for free is ridiculous
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

You could have received any answer from anywhere..... I am not sure how that applies.

You can here with a question which I answered. I am sorry if you feel this is ridiculous, but not really sure what you would expect.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never again thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Sure Joe