Jason Jones, Cell Phone Tech.
Experience:  10 years of professional experience.
30759776

Im trying to see my husbands phone but he has a pin number

Customer Question

Customer: im trying to see my husbands phone but he has a pin number that I don't know can you help me get that pin number
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i want to see all his messages and calls
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cell Phone Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. I will need the answers to a few questions before I begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my questions.

My Questions:

1) What is the brand and model name of the phone?

2) Is your husband able to make calls on the phone?

3) When is the last time that your husband was able to sign into the phone before forgetting his pin?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Samsung Galaxy
Yes
last night

Thank you for the update. After the pin is lost, there is no way to recover it. You must reset the phone, which means all data on the phone will be erased. Will that option suffice for you? If so, let me know and I will start putting together the instructions for you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No thank you

At the unlock screen, do you see an option to unlock it with your Google Account? If so, you can simply enter the Google/Gmail account information and sign in.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No thanks

No thanks? Okay. I didn't suggest anything to you in my last post. I asked if it is asking for a google account. If so, you can just ask your husband to sign into his account.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Forget it thanks

You are super welcome.

Thank you for your time, the chance to work with you, and for the update.

I am a member of all computer, networking, and cell phone categories. If you ever need anything else, please let me know.

I'm online most hours of the day and only a brief time away.

-Jason