Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years
32989067

My cell phone is telling people that the number 303 513

Customer Question

My cell phone is telling people that the number(###) ###-#### ***** been disconnected.(IT HAS NOT.)
How can this be fixed?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

I just rang the number and it rings fine, no disconnection message. Can you ring it yourself from a home phone as you should see its working fine as well.

Let me know please.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. Intermittent!
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Ok, a disconnection message is nothing to do with the actual phone but with your account.

You would get either voicemail, or it would ring out if your phone was the problem.

Your cell provider will have to look at your account and see if there are any issues on it, or if they have had any recent outages, as the problem lies there.

Call them, explain the issue is intermittent and they can run a diagnostics on this. But it is not your cell phone at fault. If you need their number, tell me who your provider is please and I can give this.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you