Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I have an LG G stylo thru metro PCS and was moving some of

Customer Question

i have an LG G stylo thru metro PCS and was moving some of my apps to the SD card and now i cant see the display at all I cant even get a hard reset because it never displays anything what do i do
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is probably frozen. You can force reset it. Press and hold down the Power and Volume Down button for 10-20 seconds and this will force reset it.

If that didn't work, then connect it to your computer with the USB cable and then hold down Volume Down and Power.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting

Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

If the above doesn't work, then remove the battery. Wait 2 minute. Put it back and then turn it back on. See here --> https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21719