Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a LG filp phone and it is locked it say emergency

Customer Question

I have a LG filp phone and it is locked it say emergency calls only can u help me to unlock
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I put the sim card in my phone the one i recieved from consumer cellular and it still says emergency call only.I called them to see if they can activate the phone and they said i would have to call Lg tracphone service to get the phone unlocked before they could activate my phone could you help me?
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi there,

This can happen if the SIM card is not detected by the phone.

Try removing the SIM card and cleaning it, or test the SIM card in a different phone.

If the SIM card does not work in any other unlocked phone then it is not active, and will need to be activated by the provider.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Did not work
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Ok, then the SIM card is not active, and will need to be activated by the provider.