Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

Checking a charge of $400 paid 02/20. As to my knowledge was

Customer Question

Checking a charge of $400 paid 02/20. As to my knowledge was for a clean and repair to my computer. I have no paper work on it or what was covered.
WITHDRAWAL ACH PANTECHNOLOGY.NE $400.00
TYPE:(###) ###-#### *****: PANTECHNOLOGY.NE
Listed on my statement from www.DeltaCommunityCU.com, Atlanta, GA###-##-####02/20/2015
Any help would be appreciated.
Mr. xxxxxx x. xxxxxx
xxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxx
xxxx xxxx, xx xxxxx
xxx xxx xxxx
Internet:***@******.***
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 11 months ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly your financial institution.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator