Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I keep getting a text message sometimes twice daily from

Customer Question

I keep getting a text message sometimes twice daily from someone with no name, just numbers. The last two came today. From 32665002. What are you up to? Reply with a status update to post to Facebook or go to HTTPS://fb.com/(followed by a set of numbers
and letters. That is different with each text. I don't want to open it and I want to stop it from reoccurring.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

I need to gather some more information from you in order to help.

1. Is the number always 32665002 or does it vary?

2. Who is your cell phone carrier?

Let me know.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
First, let me apologize for not responding sooner. This time of my life has been hectic and the my phone crashed. I had a loaner for a while. When I got the phone back, I forgot to check in.
Here is the question again. I hope you will help me.
Carrier is T-Mobile
Those Facebook addresses always change. Sometimes slightly and sometimes big but I think it's the same type of mail.
I keep getting a text message sometimes...
and letters. That is different with eachtext. I don't want to open it and I want to stop it from reoccurring.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I'm and awaiting a response from you. If you don't have time, can you please forward this to another associate?