Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I changed my security password on my Safelink phone tonight,

Customer Question

Hello, I changed my security password ***** my Safelink phone tonight, then it asked for some other password, which I tried many numbers, including MY password, and now I can only make SOS calls and is asking me for my PUK number. How do I find this number?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 12 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

PUK code is the unique special key that you use to unlock the SIM card. Only two people knows it. You and your carrier network (safelink). Check the papers came with your SIM/phone and you will see the PUK code on it.

Your SIM is currently blocked and you need the PUK code to unlock it. If you don't have the papers came with your SIM, card then you have to contact Safelink to get the PUK Code. Here are the contact details of Safelink

1-800-Safelink (723-3546)

and

1-***-***-****

Remember, DO NOT enter incorrect PUK codes. If you enter incorrect PUK mode multiple times, you SIM card will be PERMANENTLY disabled and you will have to get a new SIM card.

Only enter the correct PUK code. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ashik replied 12 months ago.

Did you call Safe Link for the PUK code ?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Is there a way i can chat with technical support person?
Expert:  Ashik replied 12 months ago.

You can chat from here --> https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Safelink/contact_us

Click the Go button at the top right of the above page.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I would like to chat with someone from remote tech support
Expert:  Ashik replied 12 months ago.

Robert, you have to call Safelink or chat with Safe Link. PUK code is a private info and only they can give you the code. Go to this website --> https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Safelink/contact_us

Select General Questions at top right and click Go. This will connect you with Safe link helpline

Expert:  Ashik replied 12 months ago.

Can you call Safelink on this number from a different phone--> 1-***-***-****

You have to call between 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST

They will give you the PUK code. Only they can give you the PUK no other people like me has the PUK code for your SIM