Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

My iphone is locked
, Screen is locked, it will not

Customer Question

Customer: my iphone is locked
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Screen is locked, it will not accept my pass number, and Suri is turned on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cell Phones Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

To confirm, you want to know how to bypass the lock when you cannot recall the code to unlock it correct?