Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Cell Phone Expert
62741268

I am trying to find out how to access someone's cell phone

Customer Question

I am trying to find out how to access someone's cell phone records (# *****) for calls and/or texts without having use of their phone.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Randy***** CellTech replied 12 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

The only way to do that by accessing the cell phone company records will be to have account ownership privileges.

If the person has an iPhone you can monitor their cell calls and text by using the Apple ID and password ***** is connected to the phone.

If they have an android you can use the Google account name and password ***** There are a few good third party companies online that offer to help monitor these phones also, however they also require that you have the account id and passwords. Please beware of any one that offers to do this without the id's and passwords, they are frauds/scammers and will steal your money.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!