stripethoughts
stripethoughts, Customer Service
Experience:  I am an electrical engineer with experties on electronic equipment and telecom networks
40636363

I'm trying to get into my grand daughters iphone 5, we have

Customer Question

Hi I'm trying to get into my grand daughters iphone 5, we have guardianship of her and she has got into some trouble. We want to view her phone to see what shes been up to but she refuses to give us the passcode. Her phone is on someone elses account.
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She is going thru a very defiant period, it is imperative that we get the information on her phone. Thanks.
Expert:  stripethoughts replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** i will be happy to offer you some guidance on this issue.

Unfortunately for security and privacy reasons its almost impossible for a regular citizen to unlock a phone without potentially permanently damaging or wiping clean the data in that case it will be of no use for you if i understand correct. Only law enforcement agency with some very special tools can have such access. Again not the answer you were expecting but unfortunately that is reality and your best bet is to work with grand daughter to offer the access directly for her own good.

I hope this gives you some clear direction on the current situation. Let me know if you have any further questions. Please don't forget to accept the answer. Thanks and good luck.

Thanks