Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I would like to know on google location story how accurate

Customer Question

I would like to know on google location history how accurate are the time locations Travelling from one destination to another .I have a problem from a destination pointA to another destination pointB. it shows that it took 30 minutes longer than what
it normally takes and there was no stopping between the two points of destination. Destination point A 9.52 am to destination point B 10.43 pm would take no more than 25 to 30 min but It took 52 min Do you have any explanation to this. Anthony.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What model phone is this? Are there tolls on the route? Was it set to avoid highways? All 3 of these things as well as traffic can account for this. As Google now has live traffic and automatically routes around it whenever possible.