Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

, I've got a trouble with Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000

Customer Question

Customer: Hello
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've got a trouble with Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000 it's freezing on the startup and dont run showing only logo Samsung thats all an you help please ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cell Phones Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok, no problem I will wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Please press and hold down the POWER BUTTON for 20 seconds until the tablet restarts. After the restart, try again.

If that does not work, please plug in the tablet and while it is plugged in, please hold down the power button for 30 seconds until it restarts.