Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

Shoblo, 't know my pass word to my gmail account
,

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** shoblo, don't know my pass word to my gmail account
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: google is asking for information on recovery I don't have answers for. basically a catch 22!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cell Phones Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael, I can help you with this problem.
I will also send you a phone request offer so we can talk on the phone, if you don't want that don't worry we can work here by text as well.

Just let me know and I will help.

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't know what the fix is, can't agree to something I csn't see!
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, to get the password, in your Gmail, log in page click the link for forgotten Password. Then you can recover and reset your password. I know its a pain to get this info unless you have a recovery email, they only other way takes a couple of days normally. But if you would like me to send a request in for you I can do that it will be much quicker that way.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete, I will have some basic questions for you about your account so I can do that for you.

Also in the mean time to get on you can create a new account, for now.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

There is no cost to rate ;-)

Thank you and have a nice night!

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a lap top computer i'm having trouble with not a cell phone, the info. You have listed I already have,& that's part of the problem. So at this point you have not helped me.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm sorry for any confusion. But the Gmail system works exactly the same way on your laptop or a phone.

It still is much easier to get the password ***** same way. And as i said I can send the request in for you, it would be quicker that way.

But other than making a new account it takes the Gmail team a couple of days to fix that for you is all.