Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

=trying to figure out how to download pics from flip phone--

Customer Question

Customer: hi=trying to figure out how to download pics from flip phone--my name is Juls--Hi ***** *****!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well-it's a Doro model--I know it can be done--my son did for me once--just have no idea how to proceed tekkie challenged-lol
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cell Phones Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: go ahead--i can wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ill check back later---please to advise when you will send to my e-mail addy?Thanks--long day!!!
Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your phone, such as Doro PhoneEasy 618, or Doro Primo 413, etc.?

What happens when you connect the phone to the computer with the USB cable? Does the computer make a sound? Does it show anything in Windows Explorer (or in Finder) on the computer?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.