Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers, Electronics, and Cell and Mobile Technology
23511658

Who can flash my breeze 4 to work with assurance wireless. I

Customer Question

who can flash my breeze 4 to work with assurance wireless. I am in San Diego
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to know who to take my phone to. the phone number and address. My breeze 4 is unlocked, I bought it that way. I am in East County, Alpine is town. I need to get it set up to work on assurance. I tried 3 of the cheap assurance phones and they are hard for me to operate. I am 70 years old and have bad arthritis in my hands. I need to big keys of the breeze 4 . Thanks
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Assurance, as a service, will not accept all phones.

I am not sure that your Breeze IV phone is capable of being configured to Assurance wireless usage. But if it is, it might be done according to the steps on this page:

http://www.assurancewireless.com/public/faqs.aspx#faq28

If your Breeze IV phone would need to be 'hacked' to make it work with Assurance service, I honestly have no idea who to recommend to do that sort of work. And so with an apology I have Opted Out in favor of any other Expert that might have information helpful to that part of your question.

I do wish to note in parting, that Assurance often offers free phones, that work with their service. I presume that you cannot find one that is easy to use for you, and understand why you would prefer the Breeze IV.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have read on facebook it can and is being done. Ihave the assurance service so this is not a hack toget free phones service. I need a better phone than they provide. I am old and sick and need large numbers and letters to read aand use to dial. arthritus. the assurance phones are all small letters and numberws and really cheap. I have 3 of them I have tried. It appears to me there is a long list of phones that can be flaashed, even smart phones and I phones. No pictures can be sent or received. I am not happy with your reply. Search oon facebook flash phones to assurance. Lots to read and I do not know what all the words mean. Check it out.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome back. My name is Michael.

I understand you don't know much of the terminology involved when it comes to setting up your phone with Assurance Wireless through the steps provided on the link above, so here is the Phone number: 1-***-***-**** and email address for Assurance Wireless support and help line that could provide you with closest authorized Activation store....*****@******.***

Keep in mind that Assurance Wireless is part of Virgin Mobile so they might suggest you to go to a Virgin Mobile Store near your location. If your phone is unlocked by default any of those activation stores should have no problem activating it for you.

Hope this information was of any help to you.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have found the answer to this question on Facebook. Your responses too slow, sorry I do not feel that I should pay you even the five dollars when it's taken so long to get any response from you much less the correct response.

I apologize, but I do not have control of the amount of time it takes for you to get an answer. I saw that you needed help and I responded to you. When you provide your rating, you should be based only on my level of service to you and not your satisfaction with the site. If you have concerns about the site, you should address them with JustAnswer directly.