Sijad H.
Sijad H., Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Experienced in technical repair, troubleshooting and software related issues with various types of cellphones.
61965098

My brother received a government issued cell phone. it's a

Customer Question

HI. My brother received a government issued cell phone. it's a samsung flip phone verizon distributed. I am unable to locate a manual for it. I tried the mod# ***** was inside the battery area M#20151008 also the number IC2503. Can you help me?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thank you for your question. my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Please give me a moment, I will send you some pictures on here and you tell me if its the phone you have.

Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.

Please Click Here.

Scroll down a bit on the page that opens and it lists the samsung phones that are issued by the government. They have pictures. Click the picture of the samsung phone and I will take you to the manual for that specific phone.