Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

TERRELL.I JUST DELETED MY MOBILE PHONE CALL LOGS OF

Customer Question

Customer: HI MY NAME IS***** DELETED MY MOBILE PHONE CALL LOGS OF INPORTANT CALLS.IS THERE A WAY I CAN RETRIEVE MY CALL LOG.IT ISN;T BACK UP BY COMPUTER.OR A COPY OR PRINT OUT.THANK YOU
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I NEED TO RETRIEVE MY CALL LOG.I NEED IT FOR IMMIGRATION PURPOSES.AM NOT COMPUTER SAVVY.I LEARN AS I GO.
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cell Phones Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: IN WHAT WAY ARE THEY GOING TO HELP ME.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Who is your cell phone provider?

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.