Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Cell Phone Expert
62741268

How do I get my phone, L 70, to reset back to regular mode.

Customer Question

How do I get my phone, L 70, to reset back to regular mode. I accidentally set it up for the blind.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Randy***** CellTech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

This accessibility feature, known as TalkBack, is designed to assist visually impaired users with navigating device menus and controls. If you have enabled TalkBack, and you now need to turn off the feature, you can disable the voice in the Accessibility Settings menu on the phone.

Step 1

Press the “Menu” button while viewing the LG Optimus home screen, and then tap “Settings” to open the Settings menu.

Step 2

Tap the “System Settings” option in the Settings menu to open the System Settings screen.

Step 3

Tap the “Accessibility” tab to open the Accessibility menu.

Step 4

Tap the “TalkBack” option and the TalkBack screen opens.

Step 5

Slide the “TalkBack” toggle switch to “Off” and the TalkBack accessibility feature is disabled.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!