Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I HAVE A CELL PHONE BUT IT HAD BEEN LOST BUT RECENTLY FOUND.

Customer Question

I HAVE A CELL PHONE BUT IT HAD BEEN LOST BUT RECENTLY FOUND. I WOULD LIKE TO ACTIVATE IT IF POSSIBLE. IT IS A SAMSUND SGH-A107 AND THE NUMBER WAS ************ GOPHONE.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly AT&T.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel the transaction. This is all too confusing for me and I don't feel that I should have to pay you for nothing.