Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

What a lot of *****! I have a Apple Iphone 6. Name is

Customer Question

What a lot of *****! I have a Apple Iphone 6. Name is Marc *******. Account is *****. Tried it pay wireless bill of $51.90, but the bill you send me has no return address or envelope, What gives? Cell number is **********. Address if ********** It would be nice if your superior greedy morons would provide a phone number for help.

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:

I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Iphone Support.

We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.

Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.

Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.

Thank you,
Gina~Moderator