Dustin, Technician
Experience:  5 years setting up CDMA and GSM networks, and repairing the devices that go along with those networks.
19897260

I have AT&T phone, Samsung i367, please how do I get the

Customer Question

I have AT&T phone, Samsung jack i367, please how do I get the unlock code for this phone?
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The imei # ***** *****
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

What type of unlock code are you looking for. A carrier / subsidy unlock code so you can use that phone on a different network? ( If so, what network are you trying to move the phone to)

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need the phone unlocked so I can use it on any network. Fact is I'm traveling to Africa and need to use the phone whiles over there.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

If your service is through AT&T still, you might want to consider calling them and asking them for the subsidy unlock, or network unlock code since you will be traveling soon. If the phones contract is paid off, they shouldnt have any issues giving you the code.

If they wont give you the code ( its worth asking first ) You can order an IMEI unlock code from websites similar to this.

http://www.gsmliberty.net/shop/samsung-i637-jack-imei-unlock-code-p-2726.html

The 1-5 day service costs 9.99.. Not a bad price for an unlock code as they average around 30$