Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Cell Phone Expert
62741268

I dropped my phone in water last night now there's a light

Customer Question

I dropped my phone in water last night now there's a green light at the top of it and the screen won't come on. I can't remove the battery on this model help!
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Randy***** CellTech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. .
I am sorry to hear that happened.

try using a vacuum cleaner to remove the water. Remove all residual moisture by drawing it away with a vacuum cleaner held over the affected areas for up to 20 minutes, in each accessible area .

• This is the fastest method and can completely dry out your phone and get it working in thirty minutes. However, unless the exposure to water was extremelyshort, it's not recommended to attempt to turn your phone on this soon.
  • Do not use a hair dryer to dry out a phone!
  • Also you can put the cell phone inside a plastic bag that can be sealed or a plastic container (airtight). Add a desiccant packet, such as silica gel — in with the cell phone.(you can also use dry uncooked white rice)