Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

Need new voicemail password new iPhone

Customer Question

need new voicemail password ***** my new iPhone
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Who is your carrier network or service provider ? AT&T, Verizon tc

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Att gophone
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

There are two ways to reset the voicemail password. You can reset it from online

1. On your iPhone, go to this website --> m.att.com/myatt
  2. If prompted, select the wireless account.
  3. Select the menu button > Profile > Reset voicemail password.
  4. Select your number
  5. Select Reset, then select Yes. You may receive a text message with a temporary voicemail password. Don't use it
  6. Then open the Phone app, tap Voice Mail and follow the onscreen instructions to set a new password. Don't use temporary password *****

Or you can reset it by calling AT&T number.

1. Call ***-***-**** or 611 from your iPhone
  2. Select the option for Voicemail Help, and then follow the prompts to reset your password. You may receive a text message with a temporary voicemail password.
  3. Then open the Phone app, tap Voice Mail and follow the onscreen instructions to set a new password. Don't use temporary password *****

Let me know the results please.

Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not working - same thing happened when I tried on my computerI am forced to log in. Once I do there is not Profile option.Prior to logging in there is a profile button but then it asks me to log in and then I do not have the profile buttonCustomer service is closed for the weekend. I'm going off the grid in 10 hours for a week. is there an emergency att tech phone number?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

This password ***** ***** on AT&T servers and only AT&T can reset it. Can you try this number -->(###) ###-####/p>

or this one --> +1.***-***-****

Have you registered your account with AT&T ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If you don't have an AT&T account registered already, you have to register one first, then only you can access your profile. Register it from here --> https://www.att.com/olam/slidRegistrationAction.olamexecute

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's the problem. Once I log in I do not have the Profile options.The phone numbers you gave both led me back to the "we are closed. call us back on the next business day"
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

The second number is *****

When you call 611, are you still getting the closed message ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I followed the prompts on the second number (international). It eventually led me back to the business line (which will not open until Monday.611 takes me there also.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I've found that the Customer Service for GoPhone is open on Sa - Su 9am - 7pm Local time on this number -->(###) ###-####/p>

Is that helpful ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ironically I was at both the apple store and the att store (they are next to each other) for more than an hour today. I did not realize I had no voicemail.This is very urgent. This is my business line.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

You probably will be able to call and reset before you leave. I know I'm not being very helpful to you in this case as I've no control over AT&T account. So if you are not satisfied with my service, you don't have to rate the answer anything. I will request JustAnswer to refund your account.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm on a flight when they open. Hopefully I can catch them when I land before I'm off the grid.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

The 611 is the number of automated system for voice mail, account check etc. Not sure why it is not connecting for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
611 just loops me around back to the "our offices are closed" announcement.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry, you may need to till 9 AM. I hope you will be able to reset it then.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If you are not satisfied with my service or would like refund, you can contact***@******.*** for refund.