Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I have a new Kyocera and it is in a frozen state. I cannot

Customer Question

I have a new Kyocera and it is in a frozen state. I cannot do anything with it. I can not even turn it off.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Press and hold down the Power button for 10-20 seconds and this will force reboot it. If that didn't work, then press and hold down Power and Volume Down/Up for 10-20 seconds and this will soft reset it.

If it still not working and if your phone has a removable battery, then take out the battery, wait 2 minutes, put it back and turn it on.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?