Joe
Joe, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Electronics has been my highest study connections and repair
20508815

Ho do I locate my I-Phone?

Customer Question

Ho do I locate my I-Phone?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

There are different aftermarket apps if you have one loaded onto your iphone such as life 360, if not then there is a built in app called "find my iphone" this is found under settings>icloud>find my iphone located ON the iphone and you have to have it turned on. You can then log into your icloud account online and so long as the phone is on you can locate the area it is in in most cases. Other than that about all you can do is call it. In terms of not locating but locking you can choose to lock it and put a message on it again via find my iphone if it has been turned on.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.