Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Customer Service
Experience:  10+ years of expertise in cell phone technologies.
8287049

How can I block unwanted telephone calls

Customer Question

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the question. Are you trying to block unwanted phone calls on a land line or cell phone? In either case, can you tell me what phone carrier you use and if it's a cell phone, what kind of cell phone you're using where you want to block unwanted phone calls? Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for an answer. Please advise how long it if going to take and also you keep listing my phone model wrong.I have a KX_TGA653 I only have two head set and base
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just let me know when they will call.
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the reply. I had replied asking you for some information but did not receive a reply. Here was my last reply. From your reply I gather you are using a land line, so please let me know the phone carrier and I can provide instructions on how to block the unwanted phone calls. Thanks,

"Thank you for the question. Are you trying to block unwanted phone calls on a land line or cell phone? In either case, can you tell me what phone carrier you use and if it's a cell phone, what kind of cell phone you're using where you want to block unwanted phone calls? Thanks!"