Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have a samsung non contract cell phone through verizon and

Customer Question

I have a samsung non contract cell phone through verizon and have forgotten my PIN while on a long vacation. Now I cant get into the phone at all. How can I reset my PIN and not lose everything on the phone
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had an instant response that there was a technician attending to me...then once I gave my credit card info...poof...no one there
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What model phone is this? Depending on the model and how it is setup you may have to reset it which will lose everything to get back in without the pin.