Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years
32989067

I have a new Motorola Moto e wireless phone purchased today.

Customer Question

I have a new Motorola Moto e wireless phone purchased today. How do I delete messages and how do I delete entries in my address book (contacts)? The booklets are essentially useless and contain little or no helpful information
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is Richard.
There is a much more extensive manual available here
https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/ci/fattach/get/1145227/1425483321/redirect/1/filename/MotoE_68017874001A.pdf
you see on the contacts page (they do not have page numbers) how to delete a contact which is Press Apps, Contacts, then touch a contactg and then the pen to delete.
To delete a message when in the message you press the three dots on the top right then delete. This is also in the manual I am providing you under Messages
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you